Indian Paintbrush Room
The Indian Paintbrush is a cozy, spacious room located on west side of the second floor. It has a large timbered wall that helps bring out its western mood. It is furnished with a rustic, king-size log bed, a wooden rocking chair, and that down-to-earth feeling that will make anyone feel right at home.
The Prickly Pear adjoins the Indian Paintbrush a has both a hall door and a lockable internal pass door so the rooms can be used together creating a room with two beds that share the same private bath. Parties that require two beds and/or families often request this room.
- The Prickly Pear has a queen bed and a distinct western flavor.
- The private bath has a shower/tub combination.
- The Indian Paintbrush can be rented by itself as a standard room or in conjunction with the Prickly Pear as a two bedroom suite. If you need the extra room and would like to reserve it, please call us.
- Both rooms have window air conditioners and individually controlled wall heaters.
- The lodge is a WIFI hotspot and is a smoke-free establishment.